- Post by:- Gurgaon Multispeciality Clinic
- 08 July, 2020
In this dynamic world, where people are facing daily new challenges to cope up with the society and environment. They are dealing with lots of mental pressure. Some people who are not able to handle the pressure are diagnosed with some of the mental problems that affects their life severely. Therefore, early detection of the problem helps in saving ones life.
One of the mental problems which we are going to discuss today is Anxiety Disorder. Having occasional anxiety is a normal and expected part of life. Everybody feels anxious when doing some new work, dealing with a problem, or before taking some important decision. It is normal to feel anxious now and then. Anxiety disorders are different from it. Anxiety disorder is a group of mental problem that causes permanent and overwhelming worry and fear. When it starts to increase with time, it is a serious concern and need to consult with the best Psychiatrist in Gurgaon. Anxiety disorder can last for a long period of time, and it also get worsens with time.
When the anxiety starts increasing with time, it worsely affects the daily life activities of a person. It can make you avoid doing your work, or engaging in any social activities, or meeting with people, or any other things that may trigger the situations that make you feel anxious.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder
If symptoms are known it becomes easier to recognise whether one is suffering from this disorder or not. And it also helps in early recognition of the problem so that it can be cured before it worsen. Few common symptoms are-
With the help of treatments, people diagnosed with anxiety disorders can control & manage their feelings.
Types of Anxiety Disorders
- Agoraphobia- You might have feeling of fear that you are stuck in place from where it is hard to escape from. Example- while on airplane you may feel anxious or panic, or in a packed car, or in crowded places.
- Anxiety disorder due to a medical condition- Due to some prevailing health problems you are undergoing some medical treatment, you may experience symptoms of anxiety, panic or worry.
- Specific Phobias- People may feel fear from certain objects or places like fear from heights, darkness, or from flying. This fear may be so bad than normal that leads you to avoid going to such places.
- Separation Anxiety- Fear from being separate from closed or loved ones. Its also known as Separation anxiety disorder. Not only small kids but people who suffer from this have constant fear of being separated from closed ones.
- Selective mutism- This is a disorder which is mostly related to kids. In this type, children that usually talk with thier parents or family normally, when goes outside avoid people from interacting and talking.
To avoid the problem if anxiety disorder people need to consult with best Psychiatrist in Gurgaon. They can help you get best treatment and helps in controlling your feelings and emotions.
Anxiety disorders are different from it. Anxiety disorder is a group of mental problem that causes permanent and overwhelming worry and fear.